If you’ve been following my posts, you’d notice that I’ve started posting more on the fashion side lately. I have been going around boutiques or shops in attempt to pre-shop clothes for my trip to Indonesia <3. I stumbled upon this cute, darling online store called Screaming Colors Clothing and I just wanted to share some of my favourites from their collection!
I don’t have a signature style or what they’d call ‘your own personal style’. You’d probably find me wearing a laid-back t-shirt with jeans and boots yet the next day, a cute romper paired with sneakers. So don’t be shocked if the outfits in my ‘favourites’ are completely different from each other! I crave for adventure and I always make sure I try new things and if you’re just as daring as I am, I’m sure you’re going to love this post!
- I love this cowgirl look, all thanks to the hat! I would always grab the chance to wear a hat, be it in London or just for a local day out! Also, how can you not like those shoes?
2. And more hats! Needless to say how this dress can compliment a girl’s curve!
3. Only if I had a body like that!
4. Fancy strolling downtown with me?
5. And last but not the least! My ultimate favorito. I just can’t put in words how classy and retro this entire look is. I love it so much I’d probably wear it everyday! 😛
Well, that’s the great five! I hope you liked it! Don’t forget to let me know what you think!
Pair up the beautiful outfits above with the perfect make-up by learning the art of it without leaving the comfort of your home! Sign up for this amazing make-up lesson and even get certified by the end of it!