The best part at the end of a long and tiring day is the feeling you get when you lie down on your bed, it’s magical. After all, there’s nothing like a good night’s sleep. But the worst part is when you totally have no idea what’s attacking you while you’re away on your dreamland.
Let’s get to know the parasite that we sleep with at night.
- Bed bugs are nocturnal and hence they operate only at night. You wouldn’t even know when they’re feeding on you. Yikes!
- These parasites can cause allergic reactions other than just itching and irritation.
- Bed bugs can survive up to 12 months without feeding! Imagine how long they can stay on your beds when their tummies are full? Years. Yes, Years.
- You can’t see them and so it’s hard to kill them! Changing the sheets wouldn’t just do the job.
- They don’t just live on beds but as well as sofas, cribs and etc. Basically, they can jump from one furniture to the other. Uh-oh.
How do we get rid of them permanently?
There are many companies out there that specialises in getting rid of these pesky parasites. For instance, Defensive End can save you from the horror instantly, their methods are chemical safe and works right away! Finally, your comfort zone will stay as comfortable and as safe as it should be. It’s important to keep beds clean specially for mothers out there as children’s skins are delicate and can easily react to their bites. Keep them safe with Defensive End!
Sleep Tight, Don’t Let The Bed Bugs Bite!